************MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS **************
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To fulfill the customer services obligation for US Open customers who require a wheelchair either by necessity or for comfort.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport customers safely to and from required locations remaining alert to potential hazards which may cause an accident.
- Provide special assistance, general information, and directions to customers as necessary to provide positive customer relations.
- Project a positive and friendly image when interacting with customers, responding to inquiries from venue staff, and the general public.
- Coordinate with dispatcher for assignments regarding wheelchair assisted customers.
- Comply with all gate/section checkpoint screening requirements and processes.
- Complete incident reports for accidents and out of the ordinary events while transporting customers.
- Complete wheelchair logs to document “pushes.”
- Must be able to lift, squat, stoop, push, stand, and bend throughout the course of a shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout the course of a shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and/or hold 75 pounds or more.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test as required (DOT or Non DOT) and submit to random testing requirements.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place