Job Title: Event Emergency Medical Technician
Reports To: EMS Supervisor
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The mission of this position is to deliver high-quality patient care and customer service to event guests, venue and event staff and local partners at special events in fixed and temporary venues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that event activities are aligned with CrowdRx goals and strategic plan.
- Deliver on-site BLS level care in accordance with all applicable medical guidelines and protocols.
- Calmly and professionally responds to calls for emergency medical assistance and public safety issues within assigned venue or event area.
- Coordinates and arranges emergent and non-emergent transport for patients to higher level of care.
- Communicate effectively with venue or event staff and other local officials to provide critical information.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures as required to provide appropriate and high-quality patient care.
- Properly generate and submit all required response and patient care documentation.
- Properly maintain all issued uniforms and response gear and utilize all personal protective equipment.
- Keep current on NREMT and all required state certifications / licenses.
- Monitor and maintain the condition of first aid offices and medical gear, ensuring that all supplies and equipment are in-date and in proper working order.
- Follow all policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all established report times.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Communicates public health / safety issues to venue staff and internal management.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- State EMT or Paramedic credential required.
- Applicable State certification(s)
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- 1+ years experience as an EMS provider preferred.
- 911 Experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective customer service skills.
- A working understanding special event operations and customer service
- Demonstrated skill in the successful completion of multiple, simultaneous and rapidly emergent tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and procedures.
- Ability to write reports and document emergency response activities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with venue partners and event.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.