Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Logistics Technician is responsible for ensuring that all ambulances are ‘response ready’ for field crews coming in for their shift assignment, with the goal of reducing down time and increasing the quality and delivery of our services to the crews and our patients. The delivered product is a clean vehicle inside and out with well stocked shelves and functioning equipment. It is important that the product produced is maintained to the highest standard.
• Vehicle inventory check/control of supplies and equipment.
• Clean ambulances and other field vehicles inside and outside daily.
• Restock ambulance supplies daily.
• Ensure deep cycling of monitor batteries as required.
• Check and top off oil and window washer fluid daily.
• Ensure the workspace is clean and organized.
• Requisition supplies for replacement.
• Inform Supervisor and Fleet Maintenance of breakdowns and cause of equipment failure for repair/reallocate ambulance to crew and keep accurate log.
• Document condition of ambulance at EOS and schedule preparedness for shift personnel.
• Update ‘crew in service’ formation on computer for equipment tracking.
• Respond to daily phone inquiries from crews to help facilitate coordination between departments.
• Conduct self in a professional manner in accordance with the Company’s ‘Standards of Conduct’ policy.
• Arrive for duty appropriately groomed and in the proper work dress/uniform.
• Complete all required/assigned Company training.
• Adhere to and comply with all Company and information security systems policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age; some experience in the industry preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under time constraints
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Valid State Driver’s License.
• Available to , nights, weekends and holidays, extended workdays.
• Ability to lift more than 200 lbs. with assistance.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled