Status: Part- Time - Temporary
Job Title: First Aid EMT: Special Events
Location: Bowie Maryland
Reports to: Operations Coordinator
Are you looking to be part of a fun fast paced environment? Do you enjoy watching working with guests and patients in a special event or amusement park environment?
CrowdRx is looking for temporary assignments to work the 2021 Six Flags Maryland Events Season. Current shift times available are 11am-7pm but may be subject to change.
After the submission of your application our operation will contact you to schedule an appointment for a virtual interview or in person interview as needed. Please have a current resume and copies of all required certifications available for this appointment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Guiding Values and Behaviors:
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Field Operations Supervisor
Interrelationships: Operations Management and Administration
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled applicants.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled