$60/hr paid for vaccinators, Travel and Lodging paid by company, Up-to $50 daily stipend meal reimbursement
Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics! Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response. JOB SUMMARY This position will be responsible for linking mobile resources together, integrate and coordinate them to respond appropriately to patient needs. Telephonic patient triage following established evidence-based protocols to assist in navigating care across the health care continuum. Responsible for telemonitoring and patient education activities. Actively coordinates team care in a virtual setting. Additional duties include leadership roles and mentoring as assigned. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES • Demonstrates the ability to function as a Licensed Vocational Nurse • Telephonically triages patients and navigates care based upon evidence-based protocols. • Patient education across the health care continuum. • Telemonitoring activities engaging healthy patient behaviors. • Must demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to work well with others including team members, patients, caregivers, referral sources, physicians and their staff, facility staff members and the community. • Demonstrates ability to effectively learn and use computer and required software programs • Participate in activities that promote the AMR Integrated Healthcare Program and the AMR organization at large. • Must be able to act as a facilitator and educator for the Integrated Healthcare training course provided by AMR. • Must demonstrate the ability to manage time, resources and paperwork requirements • Provide excellent customer service • Perform other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS Experience: • 5 years or more of LVN experience in Emergency or Acute Care setting • Experience with clinical data gathering and Ethical Principles. Education: • Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing • Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health or any other degree with a focus on community or disease education; Skills: • Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. • Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills. • Ability to adhere to established standards for educational quality. • Familiar with basic computer applications and functions. • Proficient Bilingual translations skills • Demonstrated teaching and educational facilitation skills. Credentials/Licenses: • Maintain current NVL state Nurse license with ability to obtain multi state licensure • Current CPR card. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Working Conditions:
• Standing, sitting
• Frequently works alone, with and around others, face to face and verbal contact
• Walking outside, lifting no greater than 10 pounds, pushing, pulling, reaching, typing, balancing
• Frequently hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, smelling, walking indoors and outdoors, sitting and constantly observing.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled