Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative duties as well as scheduling and assigning shift assignments for field personnel, processing hours worked for field personnel, providing the payroll department with required reports and hours worked in a timely and accurate manner, tracking/inputting and management of employee required certifications, assisting in the tracking/inputting and management of DRT employees, as well as tracking/managing workers compensation incidents and all other duties as assigned.
• Order office supplies.
• Assist employees with new hire items, etc.
• Complete personnel forms and forward forms to Human Resource Department.
• Assist Regional Director, Operations Manager. Operation Supervisor and CES in day to day operations.
• Assign shift assignments and assist with shift bidding process.
• Process Manager Self Service Notices (MSS).
• Process requests from Corporate and Regional Human Resources Departments, obtaining and distributing information and documentation.
• Assist employees with HR related issues.
• File workers’ compensation claims and follow-up with Hurst Claims for all AMR vehicle accidents.
• Obtain and process care reports and regular updates on employee claims.
• Follow-up with employees following workers’ compensation treatment appointments.
• Provide doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies with claim information.
• Review transitional work assignments and provide work assignments if applicable following company policy and/or federal/state laws.
• Assist Health and Safety team as needed.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED. College coursework desirable.
• Three years minimum experience as an administrative assistant required or applicable work experience.
• Type 50 - 60 wpm.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Excellent phone and customer service skills.
• Strong administrative assistant skills with special emphasis on handling a variety of tasks efficiently.
• Strong initiative and follow through skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Effective oral and written, and interpersonal communication skills required. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Manger Operations